Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lea Michele

Last week I took my 11 year old niece to see Glee in 3D! I know right! But it was actually quite good. And it made me think of the style these Glee girls have. Ok so they're not style icons or creating anything groundbreaking in the style stakes but Lea Michele {with her stylist of course Estee Stanley} has impressed nonetheless with her red carpet style. 

In navy Oscar De La Renta

Oscar De La Renta

Oscar De La Renta

Escada

Oscar De La Renta

Catherine Malandrino


Giambattista Valli
  

Etro

I think this is my favourite deep navy Romona Keveza. Everything works beautifully together the hair, make-up, jewels and shoes love,love,love!

Giorgio Armani

?? who's dress this is but this colour looks great on her

Jenni Keane Metallic Skirt

Consistently her hair and make-up are perfect!





No comments: